Add WhatsApp Link and Much More
You can add a WhatsApp link to your Alligator site!
Let’s face it, everyone loves WhatsApp! And your customers might have questions for you, or might want to make some special requests from their favourite merchant (that’s you btw) and now you can allow them to easily contact you via WhatsApp!
Here’s a quick video to show you how to set this up from your Alligator dashboard!
So what else is new in this latest update? Loads!
Did you notice that we have made some adjustments to the way your website looks to make it more sleek and help customers purchase more easily? To name a few changes:
- Your website title is now optional! Don’t like it? Remove it. Simple!
- Promoted categories will show a “discount” icon
- Active categories are highlighted and easier to see
- The “busy” page has been updated to look cleaner and sleeker
Minor stability and back-end enhancements!
Our awesome Alligator merchants have been so kind and supportive and have informed us of a few bits and bobs that could be improved, and we are always happy to oblige!
- “Customers” tab is now showing the correct information – fixed!
- Order Confirmation page icon bug has been fixed
- Misaligned confirmation buttons (when deactivating categories/items) has been fixed
- The item image size tooltip bug has been fixed
Much more to come! Tonnes of new updates on the way!
We wish you continued success in your business. And as always, will continue to do our best to improve our service and we sincerely appreciate your trust, patience and understanding! ❤️ #supportlocal